Skip to main content

L i t tle T h ings.

I want to blog again. But I always seem to be stuck.

Re-reading some of my old posts the other day made me realize that I always write about the same things. The worst part is that these things are things that I dislike about my life. Even more terrifying, as indicated by the timeline of my previous posts, these things have been bothering me for a very long time. 

So now, I want to tell my "voice" to grow up. The only crappy relationship I would like to address now for the first (and hopefully last) time is the one I have with myself.

What I needed previously and still need to find for real, is my self-respect. My esteem. My ability to just "be". 

And these are my new principles for blogging. No angst-fuelled rambles. Just life, as it is from day-to-day. It's time to take control, and indulge in all experiences, whether they be big or small   (someone brings you kiwiis in an attempt to make your day brighter. Definitely worked).

If only I could bottle such a mantra and take it out to have a sip every once and a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wowza

And alas, my message to Shaun (White) becomes lost in a sea of hundreds of others of comments. Related: VANCOUVER 2010 BABY!!!!! <3<3<3 CANADA!!!

Sweet, Sweet Sundays.

Definition of SWEET 1 a (1) : pleasing to the taste 2 a : pleasing to the mind or feelings : agreeable, gratifying —often used as a generalized term of approval b : marked by gentle good humor or kindliness c : fragrant d (1) : delicately pleasing to the ear or eye (2) : played in a straightforward melodic style e : saccharine, cloying f : very good or appealing 3 : much loved : dear 4 a : not sour, rancid, decaying, or stale : wholesome b : not salt or salted : fresh c : free from excessive acidity —used especially of soil d : free from noxious gases and odors e : free from excess of acid, sulfur, or corrosive salts Sundays are my only days off as it is; I work a few times during the week, and when I'm not doing that, I'm on campus, learning things about Shakespeare most people will probably never know or even care to know about in their lifetime. The main issue with my lack of blogging is that week days strike me as mundane, unin